Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010

Glamour To Kill! - Remix Contest



Would you like to make a REMIX TO KILL ?
GLAMOUR TO KILL gives you the chance!
 "I like your boyfriend" REMIX CONTEST

I like your boyfriend by recordstokill

If you are interested 
 
1.-  Email to: recordstokill@yahoo.com
subjet: I LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND REMIX
2.- We'll send you an invitation to our dropbox folder "I like your boyfriend remix" where you get the vocals and guitars tracks audio files
 
3.- In case you don't have Dropbox account we can send you an invitation to get one. 
 
4.- When your remix is finished and polished, just email us and put it into the Dropbox folder "I like your boyfriend remix". That's it.  
 
5.- Deadline Nov. 21
 
6.- Once we get your remix, we'll upload it on Records to kill Soundcloud profile and It will be displayed in our Records to kill blog-magazine, 
so the people can leave comments supporting your remix
 
7.- Glamour to kill and Steve Morell will select 3 final remixes
 
8.- On the 1st of December 2010 we'll get to know the winners for 
"I like your boyfriend" digital release on Pale Music Int.
 
     

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen